Indulge your senses, wash away your stresses and recharge your soul as you engage in the ancient Japanese art of Forest Bathing - "Shinrin - Yoku".
Your tour starts with a late afternoon guided bushwalk through an international biodiversity hot spot of plants, wildflowers and native animals.
After your walk you can enjoy a glass of West Australian wine as we have a picnic dinner while the sun sets over the forest.
As darkness descends on the forest we make our way to a native wildlife conservation reserve where you will see the Quokkas of the night. You will laugh at the antics of these cheeky, mischievous marsupials as they emerge from the cover of darkness foraging for food.
Finally, enjoy dessert under the stars. You will be amazed by how many stars you can see with our Astro Binoculars.
- Enjoy a guided bushwalk through a forest regarded as an international biodiversity hot spot because of the variety of plants and animals to be found in the area
- learn about plants used by the Aborigines for food, medicine and hunting
- see an ancient ochre pit used by the Australian Aborigines for ceremonies
- spectacular wildflowers in season
- picnic dinner in the forest at sunset
- guided night tour through a wildlife conservation reserve to see endangered native marsupials, the Quokka cousins of the night
- use our Astro Binoculars to see thousands of stars away from the city lights
- pick up from your accommodation in the city area
- drive through native bush, forests and farming country to get to our first stop
- guided bushwalk through native woodlands looking for native animals, birds and wildflowers
- dinner with wine at sunset in the forest
- guided tour after dark of wildlife conservation reserve to see endangered native animals
- star gazing with dessert
- return to your accommodation in Perth
- walking shoes
- hat for the warmer months
- warm clothes in the cooler months
- transport in air conditioned mini bus
- dinner including wine
- entry in to national parks